Digital transformation – Guide for the consumer goods industry
Learn more about the adaption of Consumer goods industry in the new Digital Age
Fundraising can be an expensive process, draining focus, time and resources from your team
It relies on you having/creating a network of investors at reach
Requires you to ace finance and legal aspects
Investors expect you to be investment-ready on all “qualifying” aspects
We help you to reach investment-readiness, before you (and us) waste valuable resources in fundraising
We can support you on all the steps of the fundraising process, from finding right investors to the funding negotiations and closing
We provide our CFOaaS as an on-going SaaS-like support to tackle fundraising-related issues (and also other finance- and transaction-related challenges)
We perform a deep check-up of every aspect of your startup, in order to assess your investment-readiness and provide you with actionable insights and improvement suggestions.
We offer various workshops across different cities and countries, in which we try to support as many companies as possible to understand how to improve their investment-readiness.
We perform tailored 1-1 consulting, in order not to just assess your investment-readiness and provide guidance on how to improve, but also work with you hands-on on improving the investment-readiness factors.
We research and get introductions to suitable investors, prepare the needed outreach messages, shortlist interested contacts and plan concrete 1-1 meetings and calls.
We can support startups on the first analysis of legal terms (e.g. investment term sheets and contracts) and can be involved in negotiations or syndication needed for the closing
– Setup, building and continuous development of KPI/metric dashboard needed to control your operations
– Financial modeling, analysis and building of financial scenarios
– Growth planning and budgeting for your startup expansion
– Active management of the fundraising process and later reporting and communication for investor relations
– We offer a continuous service, which is billed weekly and paid monthly and can be canceled at any time with 4 weeks’ notice.
– In order to keep the prices low, we work up to 100% remotely. All the communication and reporting is done via SaaS solutions or our bespoke templates and tools.
Without Fast Forward Advisors we would’ve not been able to find the project partners and raise the seed funding. We would certainly not be here todayPatrick Pedevilla, Co-Founder & CEO, Seventwenty by Airhelmet
Working with FFA helped us to strengthen our business strategy and close our fundraising successfullyVu The Tuan, CEO, iCheck
Working with FFA enabled us to fully understand which path we could take in terms of venture capital or private equity investments and were very supportive along the whole processWerner Rainer, Former President of the Board, Health Robotics