Fast Forward Advisors (FFA) is looking for a Junior Startup Growth Analyst to join our engaged consulting team in Vietnam. FFA is a boutique consulting firm strongly focused on innovation and growth. We have excellent references on the European and Asian markets with large corporations, SMEs, accelerators and startups.
We define ourselves as Entrepreneurial Consultants: we are lean, tech-savvy and progressive thinking, with a strong hands-on and innovative approaches and models to innovation and business consulting
Related to startups and accelerators we have been working with 35+ startups in Europe and with 15+ startup in Asia supporting them in multichannel growth, international go-to-market and VC fundraising.
Work with the team on present and future startup marketing & growth advisory projects all over Asia and Europe. Typical assignments are including but not limited to:
- Work with clients to address their problems/difficulties related to B2B and B2C digital marketing activities and come up with suggestions on potential changes and improvements
- Coordinate efforts with clients’ marketing team to work on PPC, Facebook Advertising, Social Media, and other paid and organic outbound and inbound online campaigns
- Work with clients’ marketing team to ensure SEO & CRO best practices + other experiments are followed
- Help clients to design growth & marketing KPIs dashboards and reports and identify most suitable tools to implement them based on their industry and needs
- Produce research and content as part of our content marketing activities (blog posts, white papers, reports)
- Work on any ad-hoc tasks if needed
Who we are looking for
We are looking for candidates with the following background:
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing, performance marketing, growth hacking or related activities, as a consultant or in a marketing / growth position within a tech startup or tech enabled company
- Solid understanding of the full growth funnel in digital B2B and B2C companies across different traction channels (in- and outbound, paid and organic) and skilled in performance & data-driven marketing, A/B testing and multivariate analyses, marketing analytics and reporting setup, CRO and retention optimization
- Experience with cutting edge growth hackings / analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics), A/B Testing (e.g. Optimizely), email marketing campaigns (e.g. MailChimp/ActiveCampaign), CRM tools (e.g. HubSpot)
- Experience with Excel or any other numbers-crunching tool is a must
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and proactively seek and recommend solutions
- Fluent in spoken Business English and excellent English writing skills
- Hard working and able to work under pressure. You must handle work and tasks from multiple projects with Asian and sometimes Global teams.
- Comfortable with digital communication and project management tools (Slack, Asana, etc) and proficient in MS Office / GDocs
- Capacity to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment as part of a collaborative team.
What we offer
- A very dynamic and fun place to work in
- On top of salary, we give performance bonuses, if you and the company reach certain milestones, lunch vouchers, paid vacation, off-site team building events
- Learning from a highly dynamic globally based team with various backgrounds, understand how innovation and venturing works for different stakeholders in the market and learn to understand different business models and industries
- For the right business analysts fast track to become senior business analysts and project managers within 2 years and ride the wave of our growth