Fast Forward Advisors (FFA) is looking for Sales & Business development coordinator to join our engaged consulting team in Vietnam. FFA is a boutique consulting firm strongly focused on innovation and growth. We have excellent references on the European and Asian markets with large corporations, SMEs, accelerators and startups.
We define ourselves as Entrepreneurial Consultants: we are lean, tech-savvy and progressive thinking, with a strong hands-on and innovative approaches and models to innovation and business consulting
Related to startups and accelerators we have been working with 35+ startups in Europe and with 15+ startup in Asia supporting them in multichannel growth, international go-to-market and VC fundraising.
- Become familiar with and stay updated on the company product & service offerings
- Follow up, engage, score and qualify leads via research, phone and email outreaches – perform basic research about customers and prospects to support customer segmentation efforts
- Qualify leads that come from marketing campaigns / inbound contacts, understand their needs and route qualified leads to proper product & services or to relevant team members
- Connect, interact and maintain relationship with our network of venture investors (angel investors, VC fund, corporate investors, etc)
- Set/coordinate customer meetings and/or conference calls, delivery of follow-ups materials (marketing material, presentations, case studies, etc.), and maintaining open and ongoing relationships with warm prospects
- Manage and maintain our Sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and the Marketing emailing Platform with detailed documentation, status and activity updates
- Identify and recommend internal process improvements to drive sales productivity
- Continuously research tools to improve project management activities in the organization
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for a graduate seeking his/her first job in Sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse customer group including; executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- A self-starter. A tenacious individual that charges forward full speed and not afraid of taking initiative and sometimes rejection
- Comfortable with digital communication and project management tools (Slack, Asana, or similar), highly skilled in MS Office and GDocs
- Excellent organizational management skills, highly organized and experienced in multitasking
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and clients
What we offer
- A very dynamic and fun place to work in
- On top of salary, we give performance bonuses, if you and the company reach certain milestones, lunch vouchers, paid vacation, off-site team building events
- Learning from a highly dynamic globally based team with various backgrounds, understand how innovation and venturing works for different stakeholders in the market and learn to understand different business models and industries
- For the right business analysts fast track to become senior business analysts and project managers within 2 years and ride the wave of our growth