Fast Forward Advisors (FFA) is looking for a Research Analyst Interns to join our engaged consulting team in Vietnam. FFA is a boutique consulting firm strongly focused on innovation and growth. We have excellent references on the European and Asian markets with large corporations, SMEs, accelerators and startups.
We define ourselves as Entrepreneurial Consultants: we are lean, tech-savvy and progressive thinking, with a strong hands-on and innovative approaches and models to innovation and business consulting
Related to startups and accelerators we have been working with 35+ startups in Europe and with 15+ startup in Asia supporting them in multichannel growth, international go-to-market and VC fundraising.
Research Analyst Interns work with the team on present and future startup advisory projects all over Asia and Europe. Typical assignments include:
- Performing market research, gather data and perform analysis of broad markets, specific sectors or individual companies and startups.
- Support in working on activities related to FFA business development, such as leads sourcing and targeting them with our products and services.
- Support in planning and execute company-built projects (workshops, seminars, bootcamps, etc),
- Perform other tasks as assigned by partners and team members.
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for university students, ideally with majors in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Science or Law.
- Fluent in spoken English and good English writing skills. You will work daily with English speaking supervisors in Vietnam and Europe.
- Hard working and highly adaptable. You must handle heavy multi-tasking and multi-project work with the Asian and sometimes Global teams
- Comfortable with digital communication and project management tools (Slack, Asana, etc) and proficient in MS Office / GDocs
- Able to work independently and as part of a team. High sense of responsibility.
What we offer
- A very dynamic and fun place to work.
- Learning from a highly dynamic globally based team with various backgrounds, understand how innovation and venturing works in startups and learn different business models and industries
- Upon completion of the internship, you will receive an Official Internship completion letter, reference letters from our CEO, along with references and endorsements from the team on Linkedin.