Fast Forward Advisors (FFA) is looking for a Junior Business Consulting Project Manager to join our engaged consulting team in Vietnam. FFA is a boutique consulting firm strongly focused on innovation and internationalization. We have excellent references on the European and Asian markets with large corporations, SMEs, startups and accelerators/incubators. We define ourselves as Entrepreneurial Consultants; we are lean, tech-savvy and progressive thinking, with a strong hands-on approach to innovation and business. We have worked and coached hundreds of startups in Europe and Asia supporting them in growth and fundraising.
As our Junior Business Consulting Project Manager (JPM), you will be in charge of managing the project requirements, milestones and deliverables and the related project Business Analyst (BA) assignments and work. The JPM will be the vital spine connecting and providing a platform between the Managing Partners (MPs) and the Business Analysts (BAs) in our company.
- Work with the BA team and the MP in Europe and Asia on present and future consulting projects worldwide (Europe, North America, Latin America and Asia)
- Work independently with client under the direction of the MPs to plan and execute consulting projects, by coordinating internal and external resources to ultimately deliver projects and expected results on-time and with the quality needed, in order to allow our clients to reach their business goals and objectives
- Act as the project expert regarding:
- Requirements analysis and management
- Documenting requirements for project development
- Client (or partner) communication
- Deliverable development and discussion
- Supervise, train, and mentor the BA teams
- Support various clients by setting aggressive timelines and high quality standards, in order to achieve client satisfaction and project profitability
- Coordinate multiple teams at the same time and keep control of all initiatives via effective agile/scrum PM methodologies.
- Work on and support our internal projects (products, processes and tools to improve our daily work), having an active role in the planning and execution
- Coordinate and co-produce (with the MPs) resources, researches and specialized content as part of our inbound marketing and thought-leadership efforts.
- Continuously research tools to improve technical PM activities in the organization
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for young professionals with 2-4 years of experience in management / tech consulting or in tech / tech-enabled startups handling project management, product ownership or strategic roles
- Good understanding of startup businesses, venture capital, new/emerging technologies and innovation methodologies
- Proficient ability to develop financial/business models from concept stage to fully working spreadsheet models
- Highly skilled in MS Office / GApps (especially GDocs, GSheets and MS Excel)
- Comfortable with digital communication (Skype, GMeet, Slack)
- Comfortable with PM tools (Asana, Trello and similar) and with solid basics in PM techniques (Lean startup methodology, OKRs, Scrum/Agile, Kanban, etc.)
- Excellent organizational management skills, highly organized and experienced in multi-tasking / multi-project work with an Asian and sometimes Global teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse customer group including; executives, managers, and subject matter experts. Any other European language (German, Spanish..) or Asian language (Chinese, Japanese..) is a plus
- High sense of responsibility and accountability related to project execution and results
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and clients
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, also in remote work environments
What we offer
- Being part of a growing global organization, with plenty of challenges related to both external activities (clients, projects) and internal activities (processes, management, new products)
- A very dynamic and fun place to work. Our work style is very dynamic; we combine remote working, co-working, office work and customer-office work mainly all over Europe and Asia with first engagements in North and Latin America
- Learn from a highly dynamic global team coming from various backgrounds and industries, understand how innovation, international growth and venturing work and learn about different business models, geographical markets and industries.
- On top of a fixed monthly salary, we give a provide a performance bonus, if you and the company reach certain milestones, on top of health insurance, paid vacation and lots of fun team events (our motto: work hard and play hard)
- For high potentials the chance to grow within the team and get increasing responsibilities and duties, connected with increasing benefits