Fast Forward Advisors (FFA) is looking for a Marketing and Sales intern to join our engaged consulting team in Vietnam. FFA is a boutique consulting firm strongly focused on innovation and growth. We have excellent references on the European and Asian markets with large corporations, SMEs, accelerators and startups.
We define ourselves as Entrepreneurial Consultants: we are lean, tech-savvy and progressive thinking, with a strong hands-on and innovative approaches and models to innovation and business consulting
Related to startups and accelerators we have been working with 35+ startups in Europe and with 15+ startup in Asia supporting them in multichannel growth, international go-to-market and VC fundraising.
Marketing and Sales interns work with our managing partners on marketing and sales activities of Fast Forward Advisors. Typical assignments include:
- Become familiar with and stay updated on the company product & service offerings
- Follow up, engage, score and qualify leads via research, phone and email outreaches – perform basic research about customers and prospects to support customer segmentation efforts
- Set/coordinate customer meetings and/or conference calls, delivery of follow-ups materials (marketing material, presentations, case studies, etc.), and maintaining open and ongoing relationships with warm prospects
- Manage and maintain our Sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and the Marketing emailing Platform with detailed documentation, status and activity updates
- Qualify leads that come from marketing campaigns / inbound contacts and route qualified leads to proper product & services or to relevant team members
- Identify and recommend internal process improvements to drive sales productivity
- Continuously research tools to improve project management activities in the organization
- Support in managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Create, deploy and manage social media campaigns for our educational products and activities (e.g. workshops, seminars)
- Maintain the repository of assets (images, fonts, templates) to be used across the company documents, websites, etc
- Work on the design of new company reports, white papers, etc to ensure the consistency of the corporate identity
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for a graduate seeking his/her first job in a marketing & sales admin role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse customer group including; executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Good graphic design experience (e.g. Adobe ID)
- A self-starter
- A tenacious individual that charges forward full speed and not afraid of taking initiative and sometimes rejection
- Comfortable with digital communication and project management tools (Slack, Asana, or similar), highly skilled in MS Office and GDocs
- Excellent organizational management skills, highly organized and experienced in multitasking
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and clients
What we offer
- Being part of a growing organization, with plenty of challenges on a global scale
- A very dynamic and fun place to work. Our work style is very dynamic, we combine remote (home) working, co-working, office work and we work in our customers’ offices all over Europe and Asia.
- Learning from a highly dynamic global team coming from various backgrounds and industries, understand how innovation and venturing and learn about different business models and markets.
- For high potentials, opportunity of permanent employment after the internship with a chance to grow within the team and get increasing responsibilities and duties, connected with increasing benefits (health insurance, paid leaves, team building events, training).