Fast Forward Advisors (FFA) is looking for Innovation Consulting Interns to join our engaged consulting team in Vietnam. FFA is a boutique consulting firm strongly focused on innovation and growth. We have excellent references on the European and Asian markets with large corporations, SMEs, accelerators and startups.
We define ourselves as Entrepreneurial Consultants: we are lean, tech-savvy and progressive thinking, with a strong hands-on and innovative approaches and models to innovation and business consulting
Related to startups and accelerators we have been working with 35+ startups in Europe and with 15+ startup in Asia supporting them in multichannel growth, international go-to-market and VC fundraising.
- Work with the team on present and future innovation consulting projects all over Europe and Asia.
- Help in reaching out potential business development leads and target them with our products and services.
- Shadow the team at meetings, sometimes travel to the clients’ premises with the FFA team.
- Research tools, business models and business cases that can be used at FFA.
- Working on any other problem that might pop-up in the firm.
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for engineering, science, management or law students with first internship experience in either innovation management / innovation engineering, management consulting or in tech / tech-enabled startups.
- You must handle heavy multi-tasking and multi-project work with a European and sometimes Global team and be comfortable with digital communication and project management tools (Asana, Trello, Podio, etc.) and proficient in MS Office / GDocs.
- We are looking for a hard working team player with a “killer-instinct”, someone that is fun to work with for up to 16 hours / day and that has a good sense of humor and knows when to switch between serious business and fun moments.
What we offer
- A very dynamic and fun place to work. You can stay wherever you want in Europe, as long as you have a good Internet connection.
- We are not paying a salary, but give you a performance bonus, if we reach certain milestones. We want our interns to get used to freelance and entrepreneurial work, where “salary” is not the most used word in this environment.
- Learning from a highly dynamic globally based team with various backgrounds and with astonishing backgrounds.