Fast Forward Advisors (FFA) is looking for a Global Project Manager (GPM) to join our skilled global remote consulting team.
FFA is a boutique consulting firm with core competencies on corporate innovation (with focus on open innovation and corporate venturing) and venture services (with focus on fundraising and growth engineering) and with experience with 20+ industries and segments.
We have excellent references in Europe, Asia and the Americas working in 35+ countries with 200+ large corporations and top-notch SMEs, with 200+ startups (and indirectly with 3000+), and 150+ accelerators/incubators.
We define ourselves as Entrepreneurial Consultants, we are lean, tech-savvy and progressive thinking, with a strong hands-on and product-based approach to consulting and advisory.
As our Global Project Manager (GPM), you will be in charge of managing the project requirements, milestones and deliverables and the related project Business Analyst (BA) assignments and work. The JPM will be the vital spine connecting and providing a platform between the Managing Partners (MP) and the BA in our company.
- Work with the BA team and the MP in Europe, LatAm, and Asia on the present and future consulting projects worldwide (Europe, the Americas, and Asia)
- Work independently with the clients under the direction of the MPs to plan and execute consulting projects, by coordinating internal and external resources to ultimately deliver projects and expected results on-time and with the best quality achievable, in order to allow our clients to reach their business goals and objectives
- Act as the project expert regarding:
- Requirements analysis and management
- Documenting requirements for project development
- Client (or partner) communication
- Deliverable development and discussion
- Supervise, train, and mentor the BA teams
- Support various clients by setting aggressive timelines and high-quality standards, in order to achieve client satisfaction and project profitability
- Coordinate multiple teams at the same time and keep control of all initiatives via effective agile/scrum PM methodologies.
- Work on and support our internal projects (products, processes, and tools to improve our daily work), having an active role in the planning and execution
- Coordinate and co-produce (with the MPs) resources, researches and specialized content as part of our inbound marketing and thought-leadership efforts.
- Continuously research tools to improve technical PM activities in the organization
Who we are looking for
We are looking for professionals with the following profile:
- STEM, innovation-related management or finance graduates
- Ideally 2-4 years of relevant experience (handled project management, product ownership or strategic roles) in management consulting, in tech/tech-enabled startups, accelerators, incubators, VC or corporate innovation offices
- T-Shaped professional profile (aka you need to juggle within projects with many different technologies, markets, industries, problems, requirements, etc)
- Proficient analytical thinking and analytical skills (e.g. can develop financial statement/models from concept stage to fully working spreadsheet models, analyze and value a tech patent, create and analyze reports of digital marketing funnel metrics and understand )
- Good understanding of startup businesses, venture capital, new/emerging technologies, and innovation strategy and methodologies
- A self-starter. A tenacious individual that charges full forward full speed and not afraid of taking initiative and sometimes rejection. Hard working and able to work under pressure with a can-do mindset.
- Excellent self-, team- and project management skills within global teams, highly organized and with a high sense of responsibility and accountability related to project execution and results,
- Highly skilled in GApps and MS Office
- Proficient with digital communication (Skype, GMeet, Slack) and Project Management Tools and Techniques (Slack, Asana, Trello and Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Gantt, Waterfall)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse customer group including; executives, managers, and subject matter experts. Any other European language (German, Spanish..) or Asian language (Chinese, Japanese..) is a plus
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and clients
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, also in remote work environments
- “Work Hard, Play Hard” Attitude
What we offer
- Being part of a growing global organization, with plenty of challenges on a global scale related to both external activities (clients, projects) and internal activities (processes, management, new products)
- A very dynamic and fun place to work. We are a remote team of professionals with various backgrounds and nationalities living across Europe, the Americas, and Asia.
- Understand and learn how corporate innovation and venturing work in the different markets, industries and for each stakeholder
- On top of a fixed monthly salary, we give a provide a performance bonus, if you and the company reach certain milestones, on top of health insurance, paid vacation and lots of fun team events (our motto: work hard and play hard)
- Our work style is very dynamic; we combine remote working, co-working, office work, and customer-office work (aka work from the beach, your grandparents’ house or from a client office at WeWork – as long as you have solid internet and can take calls there is no limit)
- For the right GPMs the chance to grow within the team and get increasing responsibilities and duties, connected with increasing benefits
How to apply?
Click in the red button below to send us your application via Email.
It should include the following elements:
- Email Subject:
- Your Full Name – FFA Global Project Manager (from web)
- Email Content:
- CV (or alternatively exhaustive and accessible LinkedIn profile)
- Coverletter (concise half-page, on why we should consider you for the role)
- Expected salary range (please specify if gross, net, with benefits, etc)
- Possible starting date